PXL/HO/Cir-020/2022-23 Date: 20.06.2022
Dear Sir / Madam,
Subject: India Pavilion in CPhI Worldwide at Frankfurt (1st -3rd November 2022)
We are pleased to inform you that Pharmexcil is organizing India Pavilion in CPhI Worldwide 2022 happening during 1st -3rd November 2022 at Frankfurt, Germany with support of the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India.
As a result of sustained effort in this regard, Indian pharma's presence in CPhI WorldWide has been very well noticed/ appreciated by all stakeholders. We are making our conscious efforts to scale up the look and feel of India Pavilion and branding of Indian Pharma at different strategic locations at the venue. Following value additions have been the Hallmark of India's participation in CPhI WorldWide since last seven years:
· Well-designed India Pavilion and specially designed stands with complete Branding images giving it a unique identity.
· Increased Digital / Show daily coverage with more coverage on exhibitors in India pavilion during the event
In our endeavor to provide the best possible opportunity to participating companies dealing Formulations & Bulk drugs, Pharmexcil is organizing India Pavilion at two separate locations in CPhI WW.
Ø Hall 4.0 (FDF)
Ø Hall 11.0 (API)
Ø Overall Floor Plan of CPhI WW
Members may please click on the following links to see the Overall Floor plan of India Pavilion.
India Pavilion Floor Plan
With a view to make the allotment procedure easy and transparent, we made the reservation of stalls online. To ensure that all the Members get the opportunity to reserve the stalls at the same time, the above link will open on 28th June 2022 at 2.30 PM
Interested members may please click on the following link and reserve the stall as per your choice.
(Link will open at 2.30pm on 28th June 2022)
Charges & Conditions:
· The cost of made up stall for Pharmexcil member will be Rs. 82,000/- per sq.mt (corner stand Rs.83,000 per Sq Mtr)
· Members should pay 50% advance on booking the stall and remaining 50% before 8th July 2022
· In case of non-receipt of payment by 08th July 2022, 50% cancellation charges shall be paid to the Council and the cancelled space will be allotted to members in the waiting list, without notice.
· No refund shall be made for cancellations after booking.
· The cost of stall is subsidized as the participation of Pharmexcil is under MAI scheme.
· The charges will be all inclusive i.e. Insurance, Stand cleaning, Digital product directory fee etc.
· All the Stalls are furnished with minimum furniture
MAI Support to the Participants:
Members whose export turnover during the previous financial year is less than/upto Rs. 50 Cr & have completed one year of membership will be eligible for assistance under new MAI scheme up to a maximum of Rs. 75,000/- towards air fare, subject to other conditions of MAI scheme Latest Guidelines and approval by Ministry.
For further information about the event, members may contact us at email@example.com or contact on 040 23735462/64/66
Hall No: 11
Hall No: 4