Sub: Formulation of Committee on Quality Complaints & Trade Dispute (CQCTD)
A Committee on Quality Complaints & Trade Dispute (CQCTD) is constituted w.e.f. 1st June, 2015 in the office of the Additional Director General of Foreign trade, Mumbai. to effectively deal with trade disputes and complaints regarding quality.
The Committee is formulated with the following members:
1. Additional DGFT., Mumbai : Chairperson
2. Representative from Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) : Member
3. Representative from APEDA : Member
4. Representative from concerned bank : Member (The representatives will vary as per the issues involved)
5. Representative from FIEO/EPCs : Member (The representatives will vary as pr the issues involved)
6. Representatives from Export Inspection Agency : Member
7. Nominee of Director of Industries of Government of : Member Maharashtra.
8. Nominee of Development Commissioner of MSME, : Member Maharashtra
9. Dr. Praveen Kumar, Astt. DGFT., Mumbai : Member Secretary
10. Any other agency as co-opted by Chair-person: Member
The Committee (CQCTD) would look into any application for investigation of quality complaints and/or other trade disputes which are filed in the office of Zonal DGFT, Mumbai/RA Nagpur and RA Panjim in the format given in ANF8 of Appendices and Aayaat Niryaat Forms which are duly supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents.
The Complaints can also be filed online on DGFT website www.dgft.gov.in . The online complaints pertaining to the jurisdiction of the above Committee will be forwarded by the Nodal officer in DGFT to the Addl. DGFT, Mumbai for examination and appropriate action.
For original Trade Notice, please click here.