PXL/HO/BEC-005/2023-24 Date: 05.08.2023
Sub: Trade Enquiry from a Brazilian company- The Register Medical Group (RMG).
We are pleased to inform our member-exporters that PHARMEXCIL has received a communication from the Indian embassy in Brasilia about the trade enquiry from a Brazilian company. A Brazilian-based company, The Register Medical Group (RMG), is looking for manufacturers of the below-listed products in India. As per the information their aim is to partner with an Indian company, which would allow Brazilian businesses to import and distribute the below given products in Brazil.
The list of products of interest (pharmaceuticals) is the following:
1. Ceftriaxona 1000mg
2. Ceftazidima 1000mg
3. Pantoprazol 40mg
1. ALBUMINA HUMANA 20% C/01 F/A 50 ML IV
2. AMPICILINA+SULBACTAM.INJ. 3G S/DIL (GEN)
3. CEFEPIMA (GEN) 1G PO IM/IV FR-AMP
4. CLARITROMICINA 500MG INJ IV F/A
5. DRAMIN (DIMENIDRATO, CLORIDRATO DE PIRIDOXINA, GLICOSE, FRUTOSE) B6 DL 10ML
6. ENOXAPARINA 20MG
7. ENOXAPARINA 40MG
8. ENOXAPARINA 60MG
9. ENOXAPARINA 80MG
10. ERTAPENEM SODICO 1GR IM/IV INJ C/1F/A (GEN)
11. HEPARINA SOD.5000UI F/A 5ML (HEPAMAX-S)
12. IMUNOGLOBULINA HUMANA 5G F/A 100ML (IMMUGL)
13. IMUNOGLOBULINA INJETÁVEL (SOLUÇÃO) 300 MCG/1,5 ML
14. MEROPENEM INJ 1G F/A S/DIL (GEN)
15. PIPERACILINA+TAZOBAC. 4G+500MG S/DIL. (GEN)
16. POLIMIXINA B 500.00UI F/A PO INJ (SPOX)
17. PROPOFOL INJ.10MG IV 20ML (C1) (GEN)
18. TEICOPLANINA INJ. 400MG F/A S/DIL (GEN)
19. TENOXICAM INJ.40MG F/A+DILX2ML (GEN)
20. VASOPRESSINA INJ. 20U/ML 1ML (ENCRISE)
21. VORICONAZOL PO INJ. 200G C/1 F/A (GEN)
The contact details of the Brazilian-based company are as follows:
Glauco Santos Jr.
Director of International Affairs
Phone: + 55 (61) 99606-2303
Member companies may take advantage of this opportunity and contact the above Brazilian company directly keeping our Embassy of India in Brazil in loop on email ids - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
With best regards,
Encl: Company profile
Important Note: Members may please note that the above information is circulated on the basis of information received from Embassy of India in Brazil. Members are advised to make their own decisions before finalizing their business transactions.