PXL/HO/Cir-048/2022-23 Date: 06.10.2022
Subject: Virtual Buyer Seller Meet in Pharmaceuticals with Guatemala on 13th October 2022
We are glad to inform Pharmexcil in association with the Indian embassy in Guatemalais organizing "Virtual Buyer Seller Meet in Pharmaceuticals with Guatemala" on 13th October 2022 with an objective of greater market access of Indian pharmaceutical products in Guatemala and an initiative as such provides a platform to facilitate interactions & joint collaborations with existing and emerging entities of both the nations
Indian pharmaceuticals exports to Guatemala were reported at USD 77.19 Mn during FY-22 wherein the market stands to be among top 10 export destinations for Indian pharmaceutical products in the Latin American region. The market recorded a growth rate of 38.36% and there lies a vast opportunity for Indian exporters for acquiring greater share in the market.
Program details are as below:
The Guatemalan pharmaceutical companies participating in the proposed BSM are interested in sourcing following products:
· Vaccines, disposable supplies
· Injectable antibiotics, Bio-technological products, Dermatological products, Nutritional Supplements, Others and Medical Devices.
· Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals
· Veterinary Products
· Antibiotics, analgesics, antivirals, anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxants, dermatological, gastrointestinal, antiparasitic, respiratory, cardiometabolic, ophthalmic, vitamins and others that may complement Guatemala's basic treatment regimen.
· Oncology, vaccines and biosimilars
· Pharmaceutical Products
Members interested in supplying the above products are requested to share their information at https://forms.gle/Ht7bmrhmQiH3aKwc7
Member companies are requested to join this interactive session and gain insights on latest market trends and explore available opportunities for greater market access in Guatemala.
The tentative agenda is enclosedherewith for your ready reference.