PXL/HO/Cir-037/2022-23 Date: 21.07.2022
Subject: Seminar on “Financial Incentives/Assistance & Opportunities for Export of AYUSH Products” on 29.July.2022 at Pearl Regency, Thrissur, Kerala
We would like to inform member companies that Pharmexcil in association with the Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Organisation of India (AMMOI) is organising a Seminar on “Financial Incentives & Opportunities for Export of AYUSH Products” on 29.July.2022 at Pearl Regency, Thrissur, Kerala
The exports of Herbal and Ayush products touched USD 613 mn during the FY 2021-22 with a growth rate of 13.52% over FY 2020-21 and has tremendous potential globally.
The seminar is aimed at creating awareness on the export opportunities present for Ayurveda and herbal products, regulatory procedures and also sharing the information on financial assistance/schemes provided by the Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of AYUSH. It would cover the following topics:
· Globalization of Ayurveda & AYUSH Systems: Opportunities & Challenges-Ministry Recent Agreements
· Financial Incentives for AYUSH products-MAI Scheme & AYUSH Schemes
· Export of AYUSH products & its Procedures- Perspective by FDA
· Registration procedures for Herbal & Ayush products in International Markets
· Guidelines on Extended Producer Responsibility for Plastic Packaging for AYUSH Industry-Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
Member companies are requested to register their participation using the google form at the following link: https://forms.gle/KsTjvR6TPqQC3R2w8
We look forward to your participation.