PXL/HO/Cir-059/2019-20 Dt: 20.09.2019
Subject: Submission of Pre-Budget Proposals for the Year 2020-21
We are pleased to inform our members that Budget proposals for Pre-Budget Exercise of the Union Government for the forthcoming year 2020-21 is being invited by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India from stakeholders. It would be a right opportunity to make suggestions for inclusion/deletion / modifications of any Direct and Indirect Taxes in the Union Budget 2020-21.
Pharmexcil invites your suggestions/proposals for the financial year 2020-21 for onward submission the Department after due analysis.
We request our member-exporters to please adhere to the following points while submitting your suggestions/proposals:
· Only two/three very high priority suggestions/submissions to be made.
· Suggestions on operational issues should be strictly avoided.
· The suggestions/submissions should be made with justifications and should not be more than 300 words strictly.
· Issues discussed year after year but never agreed to, may not be raised again.
· Proposals of small reduction/exemption in customs/excise duties, service tax etc should be avoided unless they are absolutely necessary, then ample justification should be given.
Members are requested to send in their suggestions strictly in a prescribed Proforma-I & Proforma-II format only.
Your suggestions on the above lines should reach us at email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 23rd September 2019.
It is also informed that the Department of Commerce will further analyze the suggestions submitted by Pharmexcil on behalf of its members.
We request our member-exporters to avail this opportunity to participate in all important exercise.