PXL/HO/Cir-097/2018-19 Date: 15.02.2019
India Pavilion at CPhI China
18-20 June 2019
Shanghai New Int'l Expo Centre (SNIEC), Shanghai, China
We are glad to inform that Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India is organizing India Pavilion in CPhI China 2019 at Shanghai New Int'l Expo Centre (SNIEC), Shanghai, China during 18-20th June 2019. CPhI China is an event focused on APIs, Excipients, Plant Extracts, Contract Manufacturing etc. the Council is participating 9th time this event. About 3,200 exhibitors and 70,000 visitors of pharma professionals from 120 countries are expected to participate this event. Considering the importance of the event, Council is organizing India Pavilion in 168 sq. meters of space in Hall E 1 D32.
Council offers furnished stands of 18/12/9/6 sq. meters size in the India Pavilion to the interested members. Cost of the stalls are given below:
6 Sq Mts Stall 3.12 Lakhs
9 Sq Mts Stall 4.68 Lakhs
12 Sq Mts Stall 6.24 Lakhs
18 Sq Mts Stall 9.54 Lakhs (Corner Stalls)
All the stalls will be furnished with minimum furniture. The Cost includes taxes, minimum furniture, electricity and other organizing expenditure.
We are pleased to inform that, basing on the suggestions and feedback received from member companies, Council is continuing to organize India pavilion at CPhi China without any fund support from the Government.
Allotment of Stalls:
Members may please click on the following links to see the Overall Floor plan of CPhI China and also India Pavilion floor plan.
Overall floor plan of CPhI China
INDIA PAVILION floor plan
Members who are interested to participate in the event may please book stand/space by sending mail to email@example.com.
· Members should pay 50% advance on booking the stall and remaining 50% before 26th Feb.2019
· In case of non-receipt of payment by 26th Feb.2019, 50% cancellation charges shall be paid to the Council and the cancelled space will be allotted to members in the waiting list, without notice.
· No refund shall be made for cancellations after booking.
· Once allotment is made, cancellation will be allowed against 100% cancellation charges only.
· Members are requested to submit the export turnover during 2018-19 and a copy of valid RCMC certificate during the time of stall allocation.
It may also be noted that organizing of India Pavilion by Pharmexcil at CPHI China is subjected to adequate response.
Last date for booking of stall is 21th Feb 2019. Members may please note since space is limited, stalls will be allotted on first-come-first serve basis.
Encl: Overall floor plan of CPhI China
INDIA PAVILION floor plan