PXL/HO/Cir-066/2017-18 Date: 03.10.2017
All the Members of Council,
Subject: Business Delegation to Cuba and Panama
This has reference to our earlier mail dated 25th August 2017.
As mentioned in our earlier Circular that Hon'ble Commerce and Industry Minister, Govt. of India is leading a Business Delegation to Cuba and Panama. Now that we have very limited time left to organize the delegation,
We take this opportunity to highlight following points:
1. The proposed business delegation has two components-Participation in FIHAV-an Exhibition in Cuba (30TH October-3rd Nov 2017) and business delegation to Cuba and Panama (30th Oct-2nd Nov 2017).
2. The participation fee of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs per person per company as offered by FIEO is a package fee which would include:
a) B2B Meetings in Cuba and Panama
b) Hotel Stay in Cuba and Panama (2 Nights each on Single occupancy-4* and above)
c) Airfare (Economy Class) for per person (Delhi-Havana-Panama-Delhi)
d) Local and Airport transfers
e) All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
f) Visa Charges (Cuba and Panama)
g) Interpreter Charges
3. Please note that stall fee will be extra in case anyone opts for FIHAV. For that ITPO will be the agency to co-ordinate. It is advisable to focus on B2B. Infact all participants will have an opportunity to visit FIHAV as part of delegation.
4. In case participants want to book the tickets on their own, the participation fee will be Rs. 2.00 Lakhs per person.
5. In case anyone opts for either the two-Cuba or Panama for B2B, the participation fee would remain unchanged as FIEO has got the price on the bass of the package.
Please be informed that Pharmexcil is working very closely with FIEO in seeing that B2B for Pharmexcil members are organized effectively after due match making.
Pharmexcil will be coordinating with FIEO and Embassy of India in Cuba and Panama for meetings with Regulators, Procurement agencies and local companies.
Please find attached herewith the tentative programme schedule. Kindly confirm your participation to FIEO/Pharmexcil on the e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th October 2017.
Department of Commerce and concerned Joint Secretary (Pharma) in the Department of Commerce is monitoring the participation of Pharmexcil members and therefore it is required that you all participate and make the Minister led delegation a successful one and enable the Department and Pharmexcil to play the role of facilitator. This would go a long way in your efforts of doing business in Latin American region.
Looking forward to a line of acknowledgment and confirmation.
with best regards,