PXL/HO/Cir-065/2017-18 Date: 25.09.2017
Submission of Pre-Budget Proposals
for the Year 2018-19
All the Members of Council,
We are pleased to inform our members that Budget proposals for pre-budget exercise is being invited by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India from stakeholders. It would be a right opportunity to make suggestions for inclusion/deletion / modifications of any Direct and Indirect Taxes in the Union Budget 2018-19.
For the year 2018-19, Pharmexcil invites your suggestions for onward submission the Department after due analysis.
We request our member-exporters to please adhere to the following points while submitting your suggestions/proposals:
· Only two/three very high priority suggestions/submissions to made.
· Suggestions on operational issues should be strictly avoided.
· The suggestions/submissions should be made with justifications and should not be more than 300 words.
· Issues discussed year after year but never agreed to, may not be raised again.
· Proposals of small reduction/exemption in customs/excise duties, service tax etc should be avoided unless they are absolutely necessary, then ample justification should be given.
You suggestions on the above lines should reach us at email@example.com a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2017.
It is also informed that the Department of Commerce will further analyse the suggestions submitted by Pharmexcil on behalf of its members.
We request our member-exporters to avail this opportunity to participate in the all important exercise.