PXL/HO/Cir-001/2018-19 Dt: 04.04.2018
Dear Sir / Madam
Subject: Participation in CPhI Worldwide, 9-11th October 2018, Madrid, Spain (Reimbursement of Airfare for Exhibitors under MAI Scheme*)
We are pleased to inform that Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India is organizing India Pavilion in CPhI Worldwide 2018 at Madrid, Spain.
You are aware that Pharmexcil, since 2012 has scaled up India Pavilion in CPhI World Wide in sync with Brand India Pharma Campaign. This campaign is an ongoing exercise being carried out by Pharmexcil in association with IBEF and Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India.
As a result of sustained effort in this regard, Indian pharma's presence in CPhI World Wide has been very well noticed/ appreciated by all stakeholders. Govt. of India is making a conscious effort to scale up the look and feel of India Pavilion and branding of Indian Pharma at different strategic locations at the venue. Following value additions have been the Hallmark of India's participation in CPhI World Wide since last six years:
· Well-designed India Pavilion and specially designed stands with complete Branding images giving it a unique identity.
· Increased Digital / Show daily coverage with more coverage on exhibitors in India pavilion during the event
Members are kindly aware, in our endeavour to provide better service and presentation, Council has introduced specially designed wooden structure/stands, commentary posters(within the same cost), matching international standards and the same was well appreciated by all the Exhibitors and visitors.
In fact through these activities we have been able to make mark of India's presence in CPhI World Wide and now buyers from all across the globe are looking forward for planned/ special visits to Indian exporters in India pavilion. All the above activities would continue this year also.
In our endeavour to provide best possible opportunity to participating companies (formulation/ bulk drug wise), Pharmexcil is organizing India Pavilion at two separate locations in CPhI.
Hall No-7 : For Formulation and API (7H30 & 7H32)
Hall No-8 : For API(8C30 & 8B31)
India Pavilion Floor Plan
Members whose export turnover during the previous financial year is less than/upto Rs.30 crores and who have completed one year of membership will be eligible for assistance under new MAI scheme up to a maximum of Rs. 70,000/- towards air fare, subject to other conditions of new MAI scheme and approval by Ministry. The reimbursement of airfare is permissible only to the regular Director/Partner/Proprietor of the Company (any one).
Therefore the confirmed participants in CPhI Worldwide can avail the benefit subject to eligibility and the funds available as per approval by the Department of Commerce.
The details of stalls and their sizes will be uploaded on the Pharmexcil's website on 5th April 2018 at 2.00 pm for online booking.
Members are requested to book the stalls as per the following details:
· The booking of Stall is online and the approved layout will be opened for online booking from 2.00 PM of 5th April 2018.
· The minimum made up stall size is 9 sqm.
· The cost of stall is subsidized as the participation of Pharmexcil is under MAI scheme.
· Members may contact for any further queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 040 23735462/66
The cost of made up stall for Pharmexcil's member will be Rs. 66,000/- per sqm (corner stand Rs.67,000 per sqmtr)
· Members should pay 50% advance on booking the stall and remaining 50% before 20th April 2018
· In case of non-receipt of payment by 20th April 2018, 50% cancellation charges shall be paid to the Council and the cancelled space will be allotted to members in the waiting list, without notice.
· Members are requested not to book more than one stall. In case of large area requirement, the booking can be done for two stalls. However, a written note should be sent by e-mail. This is to ensure that everyone gets fair chance for participation.
· No refund shall be made for cancellations after booking.
The charges will be all inclusive i.e. INSURANCE, STAND CLEANING, DIGITAL PRODUCT DIRECTORY REPRESENTATION FEE etc.
Members will surely derive more benefits by participating in India Pavilion.
The DD/Cheque can be directly sent to Hyderabad office of Pharmexcil India (Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India)
Looking forward to your participation.
With best regards,
For Formulation and API (7H30 & 7H32)
For API(8C30 & 8B31)
India Pavilion Floor Plan