Subject: Joint Apprentice Workshop for Life Sciences Industries on 23rdNovember, 2018 from 1000 Hrs to 1400 Hrs at Marigold Hotel, Hyderabad organized along with LSSSDC & BDMA.
Pharmexcil is working with the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship for development & improvement of the skillset of the work force in collaboration with the industry.
Council is pleased to invite you to participant in the Apprentice Workshop for Life Sciences Industries on the 23rdNovember, 2018 from 1000 Hrs to 1400 Hrs at Marigold Hotel, Hyderabad as it is being organized jointly along with LSSSDC & BDMA.
Objectives of the workshop:
· Creating Industry awareness in regard to latest Apprenticeship Guidelines
· Flexibility and Benefits for industry in National Apprenticeship Promotional Scheme(NAPS)
· Update Industry about various benefits of participation in Skill Development
· To share the requirement from the Life Sciences Industry on various job roles, so that the skilling can be initiated as per Industry requirement
· Interpreting and resolving any kind of challenges faced by the industries regarding Apprenticeship and Fresh Skilling
For the benefit of Member Companies we are hereby circulating the information shared by Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council (LSSSDC - Industry-led Skill Certification Body).
We request your kind confirmation at earliest.
Encl: 1. Programme sheet
RSVP - Mohd Jahangeer Ahmed, State-Head & Telangana & Andhra Pradesh: email@example.com ; Mobile: 8096436711 Sachin Sachdeva. Manager-Business Development & Industry Interface: SACHIN.SACHDEVA@LSSSDC.IN ; Mobile: 9911445543