PXL/HO/Cir-124/2021-22 Date: 11.01.2022
Subject: BioHabana 2022 - Havana Convention Place, 25th -29th April 2022
Pharmexcil is in receipt of communication from Embassy of India in Havana, Cuba wherein BioCubaFarma, & Cuban Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology Industry Group are organizing BioHabana 2022 Congress during 25th -29th April, 2022.
The congress will comprise of Pre- meeting courses followed by scientific sessions aiming to carry out a translation exercise of Life Sciences in Business Development, in a new worldwide scientific context, of innovation management and of health. Main topics covering the congress are as below for your information:
· Covid Pandemic - 19 (April 26)
· Medical Technology and Industry 4.0 (April 26)
· Chronic inflammation, cancer and autoimmunity (April 27)
· Agricultural Biotechnology (April 27)
· Diseases of the brain (April 28)
· Cancer immunotherapy (April 28)
· Bioprocesses. Developability and Design Space (April 29)
· Innovation in new business models for high-tech sectors (April 29)
Interested member companies may confirm their participation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25th February, 2022. It is kindly requested to refer to the enclosed brochure for participation charges, program outline and detailed information on the subject.