PXL/HO/Cir-107/2017-18 Date: 24.01.2018
All the Members of Council,
Subject: Asia Pharma Expo 2018 from 8-10th February 2018 at Dhaka, Bangladesh
We would like to inform member companies that Pharmexcil proposed to participate in Asia Pharm Expo 2018 scheduled from 8th-10th Feb.2018 at Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The ASIA PHARMA EXPO exhibitions are being organized since 2003 at Bangladesh and have emerged as the resource event for doing business with the South Asian pharmaceutical markets. During all ASIA PHARMA EXPO Bangladesh exhibitions, an excellent response was received by the Indian alternate medicines manufacturers, pharma API, and Bulk Active Manufacturers from India.
· An exclusive industrial facilities for manufacturing APIs and Pharma Bulk Actives - API PARK near Dhaka with 46 manufacturing units, which is jointly established and sponsored by Ministry of Health (Govt. of Bangladesh), Director General of Drug Administration (DGDA) and the local pharma industry - Bangladesh Association of Pharmaceutical industry is going to be commenced soon.
· API PARK offers immense potential for the Indian API and Pharma Bulk Active manufacturers to have Joint Ventures, Technology Tie-ups, and exports of the raw materials/pharma chemicals.
· Over & above, there is growing demands of local 340+ local pharma manufacturing facilities demands for wide spectrum of Pharma Raw Materials, APIs, Pharma Bulk Actives, Excipients, Lab Reagents & Chemicals
The organizers offered a space of 72 Sqmtrs for Pharmexcil members in Hall 4 (API and Bulk Drugs) with stand sizes of 9 sqmtrs. GPE Expo Pvt Ltd , the organizers of the Asia Pharma Expo has offered Pharmexcil a special rate of USD 300 per sqmtr for Shell scheme and the same is being passed on to the member companies. The 9 Sqmts stand would cost Rs.1,80,900 (at a conversion rate of Rs.67).Pharmexcil is taking one stand of 9Sqmrts and participating in the exhibition.
Please click here for the floorplan. (stall nos/ 452A,452B, 452C, 452D, 435A, 435B, 436A, 436B)
Conditions for Participation:
1) Members companies are requested to confirm their participation directly to the organizers for stand allotment and make payment to the organizers directly.
2) Pharmexcil would be organizing India pavilion only if the space is completely sold out.
3) There is no MDA for the subject event.
4) Pharmexcil is not responsible in case the organizers cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
For further details about the expo, member companies are requested to contact the organizers directly:
Ms. Balaji Trivedi (email id: mail@AsiaPharma.org)
T: +91.79.4000.8233 / 4000.8253 M: +91.75750.10076