PXL/HO/Cir-043/2019-20 Dt: 30.07.2019
India Expo Centre, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
Dear Sir / Madam,
We are happy to inform that Council is organizing India Pavilion at CPhI India, for the 13thtime, which would be held 26-28thNovember2019. This year Council is organizing India Pavilion by taking 1146 sq. meters of space with 116 stalls at Hall No.7. Please visit www.cphi-india.comfor more details about the event.
Location of the Pavilion:
India Pavilion is ideally located at the very entrance of hall No.7. Members may click the following link to see more details of about the event also and also floor plans of CPhI India and India Pavilion:
CPhI India 2019 – Hall 7
(To ensure that all the Members get the opportunity to reserve the stalls at the same time, the above link will open at 2.30 p.m. on 02.08.2019only)
Members may click on the following links to see the floor plans :
CPhI India 2019 Overall Plan
Hall No. 7 Plan (Aerial View)
India Pavilion in Hall 7
Reservation of Stalls
There are 116 stalls of 9, 10.5,12, 14and 18 sq. meter each in India pavilion. With a view to make the allotment procedure more simple and transparent, Council created a separate page in its website for this event, where members can book the stalls through online. To book a stall, please follow the steps given below:
· Click on the above linkfor opening the floor plan
· Select a stall and click for opening the registration form
· Fill up the form and submit.
· Click on ‘Reservation” to reserve the stall selected by you. A member/group of Companies can reserve maximum TWO stalls only (each stall should be 9 sq. meters only)
· Only ONE STALL is allowed, If the member reserves either 10.5 Sq.Mts or 12 Sq.Mts. 14 Sq.Mts or 18 sq.Mts. stall.
· Due to our agreement with the organizers, no member/group of companies will be allotted not more than 18 sq. meters of space. Members are requested to note this important point.
· It is observed that members block too many stalls denying chance for others to participate. If we find any member/group made reservation of more than allowed, all such bookings will be deleted from the system, without any notice, leaving only one stall which is booked first.
· It is also observed that some of the members book stalls at different locations and later on requesting for adjustments. To discourage such practice, stalls booked by one company/group companies at different locations will be released, without any notice, by keeping only one stall which is booked first. Two stalls booked one company/group companies together at one place will be kept as it is.
· 100% payment has to be made within 10 days of reservation, failing which reservation gets automatically cancelled, without any further notice and the same will be allotted to the other companies in waiting list.
· Please see and confirm the terms of allotment in the Registration form, before confirming the reservation
· Please do not take printout of the Invoice, before completing the Registration. Council shall not be responsible for any such incomplete reservations
· As per safety measures of Organizers, own designing of stall of 18 sq. meter or less is not allowed. They can design their stalls with flex or standees only
· Final decision of allotment rests with the Council.
Cost of the stall:
The details of stall costing will be informed in our next circular.
Allotment of Stalls:
Stalls will be allotted only after receipt of 100% of the amount, which has to be paid within 10 days from the date of reservation. Members are advised to take advantage of this opportunity of exhibiting at CPhI, India by being a part of India pavilion.