· To raise the awareness of Indian Pharma success story
· To create awareness that Indian generics/APIs/Herbal extracts etc. are bonafide medicines of standard quality
· To improve the credibility of Indian Pharma industry
· To position India as global pharmacy of world and stands for Responsible healthcare
· To make India as HUB for manufacture of pharmaceuticals with cost reduction benefits
Pharmexcil is participating in CPhI-Tokyo (18-20th April 2018) at Big Sight Exhibition Center, Tokyo, Japan.
Members are requested to take up the stalls in India Pavilion. The stalls available in India Pavilion will be of 6 sqm and 9 sqm.
The cost of the made up stalls (with all branding elements) in Indian Pavilion is highly subsidized and is as follow:
· The made up stall cost would be Rs. 2,15,000/- for 6 sqm
· The cost of 9 sqm stall would be Rs.3,15,000/-
· The cost of Common area just limited to 5 participants would be Rs.1,50,000/- per participants.
The booking of Stall would be online and the approved layout will be opened for online booking (www.pharmexcil.com) from 2.00 PM of 23rd November 2017.
The members may confirm their space for common space by sending the confirmative mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We once again request you to consider participating in this unique fair which gives excellent opportunity for entering Japanese markets.
Looking forward to your confirmation
With best regards,